Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Take away from that: Arse very lucky to get a point.

They can be done. They can be done…

Arsenal don't worry me when we play them head-to-head, I think stylistically we are too much for them and have proven we have too much for them head to head

it's just other team seem to roll over for them and that's where titles can be won and lost

I think if we played Arsenal 10 times we would win the vast majority of the games but sadly it doesn't work like that

Arsenal would have been happy with a point before the game but 2-0 up against a team allover the shop think it’s a big missed opportunity for them ............ gonna be interesting how they react against the hammers ........ think they have to be simply win that and beat Southampton ......... fail to do so then I think it’s down to City and the form you lot are in I cannot see you dropping many points

Fuck me they'll smash those two sides, both are awful.

I will take that but how did Liverpool not win? If I was Arsenal right now I'd be thinking that is one of those games where a point looks good at the end of the season. Like our late comeback 3-3 with Sunderland in 2012.

Once again, we just have to think about winning our games and the rest takes care of itself...

We need to be calling out their dark arts before what in all likelihood could be a decisive game against us,faking injury/time outs/rolling around etc.

Refs need to clamp down on this shit.

They time wasted today then actually benefited from it at the end.It isn't right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.