Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

I feel dirty cheering a Bin Dipper goal the same way I celebrated Agueros but fuck it if it means we win the League you Tarquin cunts.

At least it gives us back those two ridiculous dropped points away at Forest. It still hurts that game.
Ffs every season we have similar results
Fans need to grow a pair. Sometimes we can not be 100 percent all the time. I am at an age now where I don't get riled every fucking result. Come on Paulchapo you know it will all be OK

OIP.Fxr_eNDEgnzka5X8jXGZlgHaLP

Still a fair way to go this season ... i am not getting too giddy just yet.

Still......I felt like Arselona needed to drop points today for two reasons.First being the obvious reason it puts us back in the driving Seat.Second reason had they won today at Klanfield i think it would have psychologically benefited them.They would have been convinced this season it was their destiny.

The looks on their faces at the end,they knew this Title race was not over.There was doubt written all over those faces

They have Blinked first.

We have proved time and time again to be a Beast on the Title run in.

Felt like a defining moment to me.

They weren’t even that good in the first half. Better than Liverpool but didn’t create a great deal.
A bit of a worry for them.
To go 2 up in a stroll then fail to beat a side which we schooled last week.
They are a good side but we have shown them twice this season that we are better. If we had been as consistent as them from the start we would be well in front now.
They dropped fewer silly points than us, but now it’s game on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.