Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

It's all in our hands now lads... just the way we wanted it. Arsenal will wobble now after this match and that's in addition to our match in which we will prevail. I feel we will win the title by 5 + points.

They weren’t even that good in the first half. Better than Liverpool but didn’t create a great deal.
I thought they passed they to death and looked in control in that first half.

But second half was very frantic and they were lucky on the end to get a point if it was for Ramsdale pulling them out of it

Very much a fucking great result. It’s back in our hands, they know that and why they piled forward for that corner at the end.

I like to think I am objective, well at least some of the time! The dippers crowd got them back into that game, you could tell some of the players couldn’t give a shit, but some of them responded to the crowd and got a result.
Ironically it was arsenals antics in the first half that got the crowd fired up. At 2-0 dippers were done and ten crowd was quiet Then the time wasting and diving Started

Ffs every season we have similar results
Fans need to grow a pair. Sometimes we can not be 100 percent all the time. I am at an age now where I don't get riled every fucking result. Come on Paulchapo you know it will all be OK

It's not about growing bollocks, fucking hell after all the times as fans we've been put through the wringer over the years surely there's no doubt about that? It hurts because we'd just beaten Arsenal, totally dominated the game but dropped two points. Gone now and at the moment it's back in our hands which is all we can ask.

Ffs every season we have similar results
Fans need to grow a pair. Sometimes we can not be 100 percent all the time. I am at an age now where I don't get riled every fucking result. Come on Paulchapo you know it will all be OK
Forest hurts because we were actually good that game and came off the back of beating Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.