Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Liverpool should have taken all three points in the game, They were dominant for late parts of that game. When they went 2-0 down I thought it's curtains but they took over the game from that moment onwards.

Make no mistake about it, Arsenal will be gutted about that result cruising and going being 2-0 ahead and just managing to hang on for a point.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind we will destroy Arsenal at our place, They way we are playing and us being at home with the crowd up for it! They won't know what's hit them that night.

It's in OUR hands now as far as I'm concerned.

GAME FUCKING ON.

Salah, sharp on the one and only opportunity he got at the Etihad, will miss a penalty early in the second half, and will be absolutely fatal for his team, hands down Liverpool's worst player. Useless Nunez will waste a one vs one, Konate will fail to convert on an empty net etc. Arsenal were there for the take, yet once again everything went smoothly for them...

And when I say everything, I mean literally everything, Tierney included. Tolerating Arsenal's time wasting tactics throughout the second half, looking away (together with his colleague at VAR) at both challenges on Salah, Gabriel's second one in injury time being decisive in terms of the final result. Both challenges, by the way, are way clearer than the penalty Liverpool earned. "This is Anfield"? Well, it seems it does not apply to Arsenal, does it?

That Arsenal fan **** who dared to make a case regarding the treatment City get from officials the other day, will not comment on the above facts though. As he didn't on the way his team beat Liverpool at the Emirates (if that's one of the reasons Gabby left City, then I understand...). Or the penalty with which his team equalized City a few weeks ago. A penalty no Arsenal player claimed, I mean not even the commentator of the official Arsenal TV channel initially understood what Taylor had given. Or the extra injury time on injury time they enjoyed so as to find the winning goal vs Bornsmouth. And so on...

He will also conveniently forget that City were forced to lose at Anfield, the same at OT. On both occasions, the rules of the game were brutally violated. As they were violated at the Emirates, vs Spurs at home where Richarlison's handball was ignored (another one last night), and so on... Two fucking yellows last night, and I'm still trying to figure out why...

Bottom line: They want you, you dumb sick fuck, not us. And they will do everything possible to achieve their goal. As they've consistently been doing all these years. Do not pretend you don't know it...

Last edited:
Got to put some doubt into their minds that result, 2-0 up and coasting, they were actually battered for most of that 2nd half although they could have killed the game off on the break several times.
Something needs to be done about that "head injury" crap...if someone goes down claiming a head knock then a stretcher should be on the pitch immediately and they should be taken off the pitch pronto...and they don't get back on until they've been checked, meanwhile the game goes on. The FA are so fucking stupid that they couldn't anticipate what everyone was saying from day one...that the rule would quickly be abused.

Arsenal blow a 2 goal lead and let go of 2 points in the 87th minute, yet the Sky propaganda machine tells us that that save and point could win them the league. Now imagine if that was us playing the dippers today? Negative spin central. Anyway, I'm fuckin ecstatic!! Oh, and Mica Richards is on glue.
Weird! Imagine if it was the other way round.

Zinchenko showed why he isnt a top class full back , TTA megged him and created a goal in the 90th minute , lets stop re-inventing history , Zinchenko was adecent squad player , never a first choice , £35m was good money for him
That boy's a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.