Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Full underbody resto on my R53 last summer......pretty much replaced everything under the bonnet too.....its like triggers broom my Mini!
Haha, it’s starting to feel like that mate.
I was very fortunate as my mechanic is my dearest friends son, without me knowing he not only replaced the subframes (and sheered bolts), he replaced all the arms, bushes etc, most of the brake discs/drums and pads and a few other things, 2 new tyres, for £730 (including labour) because the mini he got them from (a write off) were in perfect nick so he thought may as well whilst everything’s off, I was quoted around £1,200 minimum just for the subframes from a local garage.

Haha, it’s starting to feel like that mate.
I was very fortunate as my mechanic is my dearest friends son, without me knowing he not only replaced the subframes (and sheered bolts), he replaced all the arms, bushes etc, most of the brake discs/drums and pads and a few other things, 2 new tyres, for £730 (including labour) because the mini he got them from (a write off) were in perfect nick so he thought may as well whilst everything’s off, I was quoted around £1,200 minimum just for the subframes from a local garage.
Awesome,a handy man to know....I might come calling!

Said this at the time, mentally they went and could easily have lost. Be interesting to see what they’re like next time out.
I mean their next match is against West Ham, who are relegation candidates and London rivals to Arsenal. Easy win for Arsenal

I mean their next match is against West Ham, who are relegation candidates and London rivals to Arsenal. Easy win for Arsenal
I can see their bottle starting to go after yesterday. It was always going to go. We’ll absolutely fucking smash them at our place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.