Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Elite coaching is the key ingredient Chelsea doesn’t have. A lot of meathead Liverpool fans think we just buy championships. They don’t get how key Pep is to our success.
No arguments here, but even competent coaching should have that side playing better than they are. I think Chelsea's issues extend far beyond coaching

I watched MotD and couldn't help thinking how lucky we are to have referees like Lucy Attwell (for those who remember her!) ably supported by VAR. Essential to ensure the level playing field guaranteed by FFP.

I watched MotD and couldn't help thinking how lucky we are to have referees like Lucy Attwell (for those who remember her!) ably supported by VAR. Essential to ensure the level playing field guaranteed by FFP.
Why do you relate an atrocious ref to a female by using a women's name?

I’m thinking we might slip up today and by so doing hand the impetus back to City. I hope I’m wrong, obviously but I’ve a sense of inexplicable gloom this morning. Another cup of tea and toast with marmalade (thick cut), I think.
Arsehole. I want toast now and firstly there's no fucking bread in the house and secondly the arsenal fan is in the kitchen. Arsehole.

That Spurs game has me still fuming. Corruption in plain sight.
Surprise, surprise, they've come out and admitted they fucked up. Wow, I'm sure that apology will make Brighton feel better.

And still only about the non-penalty, not the bullshit disallowed goals. You can just about justify the first handball, but the MacAllister one was outrageous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.