Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Surprise, surprise, they've come out and admitted they fucked up. Wow, I'm sure that apology will make Brighton feel better.

And still only about the non-penalty, not the bullshit disallowed goals. You can just about justify the first handball, but the MacAllister one was outrageous.
Yep; it won't get them their point back, will it?

Surprise, surprise, they've come out and admitted they fucked up. Wow, I'm sure that apology will make Brighton feel better.

And still only about the non-penalty, not the bullshit disallowed goals. You can just about justify the first handball, but the MacAllister one was outrageous.
Hollow apology. Atwell will still be reffing the premier league next week.

Thing with it is what went on inflamed tensions on the touchline and led t red cards - are they going to apologise for that and rescind those cards? I wouldn't hold my breath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.