Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

I’ve got a sneaking suspicion the dippers will get summat from the game today, mad I know when you look at the lack of desire and quality in most of their team .. However, being at Candlestick park and playing so shit recently, it’s kinda on the cards it’s so hard to believe …

This is horrible, stomach churning, fearing the worst yet can't truly see Arsenal winning at Anfield, they very rarely do. Plus, they've beaten some right pap recently and this is the first semi-decent side they've played since us in the league.
Liverpool score early is what we need, it's been a while since Chakka Khan was sent off, today would be a good time

Is there actually that much benefit in Arsenal losing (rather than drawing), apart from the extra point swing? We'd probably still have to win all our remaining games. Or at least match them game for game (except for having to beat them in the upcoming game, obviously).

I’ve got a sneaking suspicion the dippers will get summat from the game today, mad I know when you look at the lack of desire and quality in most of their team .. However, being at Candlestick park and playing so shit recently, it’s kinda on the cards it’s so hard to believe …
Fuck, Liverpool are at Candlestick instead of Anfield?

Arsenal to score 50 goals.

Is there actually that much benefit in Arsenal losing (rather than drawing), apart from the extra point swing? We'd probably still have to win all our remaining games. Or at least match them game for game (except for having to beat them in the upcoming game, obviously).
They drop points it’s back in our hands. We win all our games then it’s ours. Simples.

Well, a heavy defeat today sets doubts in their mind whereas a point could be considered a very good point for them & might give them a wee fillip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.