Premier League Games 8/9 April '23

Is there actually that much benefit in Arsenal losing (rather than drawing), apart from the extra point swing? We'd probably still have to win all our remaining games. Or at least match them game for game (except for having to beat them in the upcoming game, obviously).
A defeat, with how shite Liverpool are, would be a kick in the bollocks.

A draw, whilst still putting it in our hands, I suppose would at least give them a better mindset that they're able for the pressure during the run in.

Anyone else watching the match via the new ‘Data Zone’ feed the PL are trialing?

This is horrible, stomach churning, fearing the worst yet can't truly see Arsenal winning at Anfield, they very rarely do. Plus, they've beaten some right pap recently and this is the first semi-decent side they've played since us in the league.
Liverpool score early is what we need, it's been a while since Chakka Khan was sent off, today would be a good time

I think Zinchenko will get bullied by Salah.

Red Dippers 3 Red Tarquins 0

Is there actually that much benefit in Arsenal losing (rather than drawing), apart from the extra point swing? We'd probably still have to win all our remaining games. Or at least match them game for game (except for having to beat them in the upcoming game, obviously).
Pressure.

A point at Anfield keeps their run going and doesn't dent their confidence too much.

Cant get my head around that , they lose and we can catch them , that is the benefit , head blown

Think sky are edging towards an arse win, but don't want to upset the scousers !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.