Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

Oh please....he's bobbins
He was excellent at Brighton, He's a shadow of the player now whether it's a different system he's in now, Style of play ect who knows...

Very similar to Caicedo as in he was another player excellent at Brighton, I think he made the wrong choice and should have joined Liverpool as he's more suited to a Klopp team.

Personally I think they are players that would be much better working under the likes of Pep and Klopp, Not a certainty that it would be the case, Just an opinion. I don't think they can become as bad as they are overnight.

He was excellent at Brighton, He's a shadow of the player now whether it's a different system he's in now, Style of play ect who knows...

Very similar to Caicedo as in he was another player excellent at Brighton, I think he made the wrong choice and should have joined Liverpool as he's more suited to a Klopp team.

Personally I think they are players that would be much better working under the likes of Pep and Klopp, Not a certainty that it would be the case, Just an opinion. I don't think they can become as bad as they are overnight.
Caicedo is a dirty bastard so would fit in well with the cult.

Fair enough will respectfully agree to disagree as you say its opinions etc, I didn't see what you saw for Brighton, thought he always played a safe pass and didn't threaten much, is Gomez worth 40 million ? Because we have the same player but at least Gomez has a threat with a half decent cross .
Glad we didn't him now...

Fair enough will respectfully agree to disagree as you say its opinions etc, I didn't see what you saw for Brighton, thought he always played a safe pass and didn't threaten much, is Gomez worth 40 million ? Because we have the same player but at least Gomez has a threat with a half decent cross .
Glad we didn't him now...
That's exactly it I'm not saying for a minute you're wrong you could well be correct who knows :)

I think at Brighton their was a stage he was playing left wing back and given license to go forward an awful lot, All of a sudden he was put the left side of a back three and done incredibly well. As we all know Pep loves a player with versatility and loves to get his hands on left footed centre backs that can also play left back like Laporte, Ake, Gvardiol ect

That ship has well and truly sailed with Cucurella so I guess we will never know, The only thing we do know currently at Chelsea is that he's been piss poor! The only way that will change is a new manager with a new style of play, Similar to Bissouma at Spuds, He was dogshit under Conte after leaving Brighton now he's a new man under Postecoglu (Don't know how to spell it)...

As it stands Cucurella is bobbins!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.