Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

Poorly worded perhaps but some shots you can't stop and just have to hold your hands up, others elicit a 'for crying outloud' response - if you have thin walls and want to tone down the language for the neighbours.
As I said, I wasn't having a pop at you in particular. It's a regular cliche in football commentaries.

As for the neighbours; fuck them!

;-)

As I said, I wasn't having a pop at you in particular. It's a regular cliche in football commentaries.

As for the neighbours; fuck them!

;-)
Oh they have heard that a fair few times, not about them but apologies delivered after a football match. The language can be appalling in this house at times.

In hindsight it does appear so. But he wanted to go and Peps policy is if you want to leave, bring us a decent fee and you can, which he did. Also let’s not forget he is excelling in a mediocre, mid table team.
He's looked good though and the way the season's gone, he would've got loads of opportunities with us this season.

Reactions: PPT
You watch poch teams they play a bit like klopps teams by sitting in mainly to the team who are positive and push there team into the there half then hit them on the break ! It's why we seem to struggle against poch teams

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.