Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

They’re only the better of two evils cos they’ve been irrelevant.
Just wait.
The arse fans are just as much cunts as the dippers.
I’m sure they will be, I remember last season when they were top. I just don’t want them to get another PL before Klopp goes.

I don't talk shit. How many times have we won there in the last fifty years? I think it might be three and one of those was with no crowd.
I didn't say our players have a weak mentality, I said they shit the bed at Anfield. Results back that up.
Plenty of draws, a win, and you know as well as I do we’ve had some horrific refereeing decisions there. Your point about us “shitting the bed” I disagree with; your point about oliver and atwell I completely agree with. Also I don’t consider myself to have a weak mentality, but if I was in a bus with the windows being bricked and flares being thrown underneath the fuel lines I’d doubt I’d be in a great frame of mind to play a football match

In some ways I am surprised where we are at the moment, which in a way is a compliment to both Pep and the players, we have had two of our four best players missing for seven months of the season with others such as Johnny Boulders and Jack missing a fair few games. They must have been totally exhausted both physically and mentally after last year, yet we have still found a way to win games.
I don't know if we will win any or all of the trophies we are still playing for and will be disappointed if we don't win any but in some ways this will be one of the finest seasons we have played under Pep considering the challenges we have faced this season; no excuses, just get on with it.
A complete contrast to the Swamp dwellers down the road!

Well if we had won against Palace we would be top now. We have dropped a lot of stupid points this season and we still have our 2 historically worst away fixtures to play tomorrow and against Spurs. I would be more confident if we had a few points cushion right now as I don’t think the Dippers or Arsenal are gonna drop many, if any more points.
But we can’t change those results, they happened, thank fuck Pep moves on and gets the players focused on what we can actually influence

I'll say it now, and I don't care what anyone thinks...

I'd rather lose out on the title to Liverpool than that bunch of unlikeable bastards at Arsenal. Top to bottom shitbags.
God, no. The gurner would be elevated to Sainthood alongside St Marcus. The media would wank themselves into a coma. There'd be calls for a national holiday and Anfield to be granted World Heritage Site status. No, thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.