Premier League Games 9/10/11/13 March '24

Always our fucking rivals winning with so many late goals. It really pisses me off.

Why do we never do that anymore?

Arsenal and Liverpool go top of the league and their fans are singing it from the rooftops.
We go top of the league and that's about it. Not a murmur.

Can't stop laughing.

Plenty of draws, a win, and you know as well as I do we’ve had some horrific refereeing decisions there. Your point about us “shitting the bed” I disagree with; your point about oliver and atwell I completely agree with. Also I don’t consider myself to have a weak mentality, but if I was in a bus with the windows being bricked and flares being thrown underneath the fuel lines I’d doubt I’d be in a great frame of mind to play a football match

As a club we should have taken a stand and refused to play that game. The evidence was irrefutable. No way could UEFA have brushed it under the carpet then.

My only real hatred of the dippers has come when we become title rivals.
I’ve always despised arsenal.
The club, the fans, the managers, that gobshite goonersaurus ; )

The dippers have always been horrible cunts. I remember them cheering at Maine Road after the 2-2 draw that relegated us when the announcer confirmed it.

Always our fucking rivals winning with so many late goals. It really pisses me off.

Why do we never do that anymore?
We had Bobb’s this year at Newcastle, but yeh both of them always seem to get several every year.

I imagine we’re probably already winning come 90 minutes in a lot more than them.

We had Bobb’s this year at Newcastle, but yeh both of them always seem to get several every year.

I imagine we’re probably already winning come 90 minutes in a lot more than them.

We've also thrown stupid points away late as well. Spurs and the worst being Palace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.