Premier League Games 9/10 Dec '23

Then make all handball situations handball and not have nuances for attack and defence. None of this "hands down by his side" nonsense.

It hit the hand or it didn't. A tackle is fair or it isn't wherever on the park. So, it's not black and white, is it, the way it is?!

That's my point.
Nah. Then you get players flicking it at defenders hands like saurez used to.

Zinchenko booked for pulling a villa player back close to half way line
1 minute later same Villa player pulls back Zinchenko in the exact same place. No yellow card.

Havertz pulls back a player just outside the box. No card
Just no consistency.

Ayew sent off for 2 petty offences
Take individual fouls out of context why don't you. Zinchenko was booked because if he hadn't fouled Villa would have had a goal scoring opportunity.
Arsenal were very lucky they didn't get another 2 or 3 yellow cards for similar fouls that went unpunished.
City instantly get yellows for this sort of foul - if Arsenal don't then referees are being inconsistent.
(I know they are inconsistent BTW)

Nah. Then you get players flicking it at defenders hands like saurez used to.

But that's why you take things into context and each decision stand on its own merit.

It's no different to players finding a way to get pens or free kicks and now we can decipher the difference of 'buying fouls' and genuine.

Like I said, not all actions are the same.

It's just a difference of opinion on what we see.

Plus the foul for their goal v Sheff Utd, 4 games in a row added to the others ie Everton earlier this season. Its bent beyond belief and yet the 1 error v them in the Spurs game they cried for weeks about it.
PGMOL, Media etc all shit scared of them
Added to that they got all giddy about the fluke win over Newcastle with 10 players when they should have had 9. Again against Everton when an Everton player got sent off but all the officials " missed' the sending off for the Liverpool player. So decisions have influenced the outcome in most of their games and similarly taken points off City.

wtf happened to west ham?

glad chelsea lost, they’re on my shitlist after gallagher and jackson tried to get a red card reaction from rodri, assholes.

newcastle please win now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.