Premier League games 9/10 March

Yeah well said about this, but they said fuck all when the dippers smashed up a MCFC coach with City players present, that was just as bad as this, but because Sky didn't have champions league last year, they brushed it under the carpet.
Do they have CL this year?
If not why would they repeatedly mention a match in this year’s CL?

No it's on BT which makes it stranger they banged on about it so much,i think they are trying to make the miracle in paris some sort of buzz word to be use along side the rags name so they can still refer to it in years time like they do with the dippers

No it's on BT which makes it stranger they banged on about it so much,i think they are trying to make the miracle in paris some sort of buzz word to be use along side the rags name so they can still refer to it in years time like they do with the dippers
For 24 years they've been talking shite about Paris...

. don't know what your on about mate, I'm comparing the smashing up of a team coach by idiot dipper fans, to the coverage there giving this where a fan hits a player, both really bad one gets more coverage than the other.

. don't know what your on about mate, I'm comparing the smashing up of a team coach by idiot dipper fans, to the coverage there giving this where a fan hits a player, both really bad one gets more coverage than the other.
You said Sky didn’t mention the coach attack because

Sky didn't have champions league last year, they brushed it under the carpet.

That doesn’t make sense when you consider how many times the Sky employees referenced a CL match (Paris) today. A match they still don’t have the rights for this year.

Just pointing out your logic doesn’t work.

You said Sky didn’t mention the coach attack because

That doesn’t make sense when you consider how many times the Sky employees referenced a CL match (Paris) today. A match they still don’t have the rights for this year.

Just pointing out your logic doesn’t work.
Sky did mention the idiot dipper fans smashing up our coach, but imo they didn't mention it enough compared to what that Birmingham fan did today, and imo both were as bad as each other, what I'm saying is dipper fans get away with it somewhat, the media brush there "sins" under the carpet, do you get what I'm trying to say ?

Sky did mention the idiot dipper fans smashing up our coach, but imo they didn't mention it enough compared to what that Birmingham fan did today, and imo both were as bad as each other, what I'm saying is dipper fans get away with it somewhat, the media brush there "sins" under the carpet, do you get what I'm trying to say ?
No, I’ve given up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.