Premier League games 9/10 March

No, I’ve given up.
Pretty simple really, I'm just comparing a situation with another, if you commited a driving offence and got 10 points and someone else commited the same driving offence and got 6 points, you'd be pissed off wouldn't you, that's all I'm saying.

Pretty simple really, I'm just comparing a situation with another, if you commited a driving offence and got 10 points and someone else commited the same driving offence and got 6 points, you'd be pissed off wouldn't you, that's all I'm saying.

but they said fuck all when the dippers smashed up a MCFC coach with City players present, that was just as bad as this, but because Sky didn't have champions league last year, they brushed it under the carpet.

Sky did mention the idiot dipper fans smashing up our coach

"but they said fuck all". I didn't mean that literally it's just a figure of speech look I don't like arguing with other blues, I couldn't have put it any more simple, goodnight.

This may be boring for you Mancs but I’m going to go now for a big moment of self indulgence - what a great result for us against Man Yoo

I love it, just love it !!!!!!!!
It was you lot that beat them today then? Couldn't tell from the commentary, why was the match played in Paris?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.