Premier League Games Nov 30th/1/2 Dec

To be fair, he doesn't look a full shilling !
this-is-england.jpg

wtf?.. and fucking fergie time as well. We'll just have to trounce them at home and put them in their place. Div-cock. Pah!

Luck runs out, class shines through. They are going to go through a very lean period sooner or later, as soon as the luck runs out and the confidence starts to waiver

Jammy twats. Feel for Pickford. Matters not. Red scouse are rubbish compared to us..
They are but they’re not dropping points, it’s a worry. We are miles ahead of the rest but the table says otherwise, they have had so much luck this season it’s unreal. Off the top of my head I remember the Brighton player missing an absolute sitter near the end in their game, Mahrez missed the pen against them and now today that gift. They should be 5th or below but incredible luck has them placed 2nd.

Trust me.

Liverpool are on a one way road to burn out and they wont be anywhere near us come the end of the season.

We really are so much better than them.
We are but unfortunately that's the sort of moment that will give them incredible belief and momentum which are huge factors in sport. Let's hope the best team prevails in the end.

Pickford reminds me of one of those mad kids who would dive all over concrete making save after save then just ruin it all in the end by doing something idiotic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.