Premier League Games Sunday 28/May '23

'We'll give everything to beat Man City'​

FT: Man Utd 2-1 Fulham
Erik ten Hag is standing on the pitch with a microphone in his hand.
"I want to thank you all," says the Manchester United boss as he addresses fans. "We felt a really strong bond throughout the season at Old Trafford and also away.
"But as I say these words there is still one game to go. I am sure these players will give everything to beat Manchester City next wekk at Wembley."

"I want to thank you all," says the Manchester United boss as he addresses fans. "We felt a really strong bond throughout the season at Old Trafford and also away.
"But as I say these words there is still one game to go. I am sure these players will give everything to beat Manchester City next wekk at Wembley."
Wow lol

They did. I'm sure they had a 12 point deduction hanging over them if they got relegated back to the EFL. That won't apply as I think they paid £3.5m to settle the case.
Shame but makes a mockery over a tiny fine given what they got being in the PL.
Least they are down being one of the letter writers and Spurs missing out on Europe

How the tables have turned.

Good! We need a proper game before inter.

Fucking dirty rags tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.