Premier League Games Sunday 28/May '23

'We'll give everything to beat Man City'​

FT: Man Utd 2-1 Fulham
Erik ten Hag is standing on the pitch with a microphone in his hand.
"I want to thank you all," says the Manchester United boss as he addresses fans. "We felt a really strong bond throughout the season at Old Trafford and also away.
"But as I say these words there is still one game to go. I am sure these players will give everything to beat Manchester City next wekk at Wembley."
Five minutes later Howard Webb was stood on the pitch saying the same

"I want to thank you all," says the Manchester United boss as he addresses fans. "We felt a really strong bond throughout the season at Old Trafford and also away.
"But as I say these words there is still one game to go. I am sure these players will give everything to beat Manchester City next wekk at Wembley."
The last time a United manager was on the pitch with a microphone he was urging the fans to get behind their future manager David Moyes.

That went well.

Notice the difference in the BBC report of Ten Hag's speech now they've had time to think it over....

Building momentum before FA Cup final​

3e22699e-31bd-4e98-9617-e316de97ed34.jpg

Gary Rose
BBC Sport at Old Trafford
15529d6b-3fec-480d-8fde-ddc8d6b7446b.png

Old Trafford remains full as Manchester United fans stay behind to congratulate the players on their lap of honour.

You have to credit the job Erik ten Hag has done in a relatively short space of time, with the feeling here one of a club very much back on the up.

Ten Hag is giving a speech now on the pitch and reminds everyone that there is one more game to go - the FA Cup final - and stresses they have a good chance to bring the trophy back to Old Trafford. That prompts a huge roar around the ground.

There is a real sense of unity at Manchester United that hasn't always felt to be there in recent years.

Lol, he took over the most expensive squad with the highest payroll, then spent another 250 million, and they think coming 3rd in a season is an achievement.
See they were fouling at will again today, 14, with just the 1 card. Tierney is the perfect ref for them next week as he always lets teams foul us without any hint of cards

No £52000 for me :( Meat loaf said it best.. 2 out of 10 fucking results, ain't bad
That 96th minute Southampton corner netted me a nice 80/1 so I'm definitely done with the flutters for the football season

What a load of shit.

Pretty much every result the opposite of what I wanted today. Obviously and most importantly we were fucking wank, hopefully not played ourselves out of form. Will be a very different team for the next two games though, fucking needs to be. Very weak squad beyond the first XI. Need to address that in summer.

Can’t believe Everton still won’t flush, fucking shit cunts.

The less said about the Fulham result the better, apart from fuck off. Football makes me so angry sometimes.

At least the sun’s out all week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.