Premier League investigation unit

paulchapo

This has been lost in the Newcastle thread but I believe it deserves a thread of it's own.
The premier league is using an investigation team to spy on people they believe to have broken their rules on racism and misgendering. This isn't anybody sending abusive tweets to footballers or clubs, or shouting abuse at games, as this report shows. We are entering real big brother territory here.

This has been lost in the Newcastle thread but I believe it deserves a thread of it's own.
The premier league is using an investigation team to spy on people they believe to have broken their rules on racism and misgendering. This isn't anybody sending abusive tweets to footballers or clubs, or shouting abuse at games, as this report shows. We are entering real big brother territory here.

She is appealing isn't she (shush, you know what I mean)? I imagine she will win and with damages. First I have heard of this "unit" and I hope it's the last.

She is appealing isn't she (shush, you know what I mean)? I imagine she will win and with damages. First I have heard of this "unit" and I hope it's the last.
She has appealed to Newcastle and lost. She is banned.
This is frightening. The Premier League started this investigation about posts that had NOTHING to do with football !!

She has appealed to Newcastle and lost. She is banned.
This is frightening. The Premier League started this investigation about posts that had NOTHING to do with football !!

I meant in the courts. Maybe I should have said sue. The police say she broke no laws and while she has been in the ground she hasn't caused any trouble. Surely they can't ban someone for what they think?

Edit: If they can, then I am in trouble. I think everyone is a ****. I won't be allowed to go anywhere :)

I meant in the courts. Maybe I should have said sue. The police say she broke no laws and while she has been in the ground she hasn't caused any trouble. Surely they can't ban someone for what they think?

It's actually incredible. What the fuck gives the premier league the powers to snoop on people and follow them walking their dog?? This has nothing to do with football at all. It's setting a very dangerous precedent indeed.

It's actually incredible. What the fuck gives the premier league the powers to snoop on people and follow them walking their dog?? This has nothing to do with football at all. It's setting a very dangerous precedent indeed.

If the half time constant messages don't weed out the people they want to weed out they'll follow them on Twitter (X) Facebook and catch them there.

In this opinion less world there are a hell of a lot of opinions that are worth more than anyone else's.

You could get almost anyone banned for anything if this stands.

"I feel uncomfortable at football matches knowing gay people can be thinking about fucking me up the arse".

"I feel uncomfortable at football matches knowing that the black community is four times more likely to commit knife crime."

"As a woman, I feel uncomfortable at football matches in view of the constant misogyny."

There will only be straight, white women left :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.