Premier League investigation unit

Can I still call the rags and dippers cunts?
blackbook-write.gif

How are you defining 'woman?' Be careful. You answer will be included in your next season ticket renewal request.

Living in Thailand, I have learned to be super careful on any gender assumptions. The answer is to find a way to look at the the ID card, btw. Those don't get changed :)

They do have some damn good forgeries on the other hand and I have to admit, some of them I would if I was 20 years younger :P

You could get almost anyone banned for anything if this stands.

"I feel uncomfortable at football matches knowing gay people can be thinking about fucking me up the arse".

"I feel uncomfortable at football matches knowing that the black community is four times more likely to commit knife crime."

"As a woman, I feel uncomfortable at football matches in view of the constant misogyny."

There will only be straight, white women left :)
Whilst you have posted that as a joke. A person who was not a transexual saw a post from this woman basically saying men cannot be women.
There was no mention of anything else. The person complaining said 'I'm not trans but If I was I would be very uncomfortable attending a football match knowing she could be sat next to me'.
She complained to the PL who investigated and got Newcastle and the police involved.

Whilst you have posted that as a joke. A person who was not a transexual saw a post from this woman basically saying men cannot be women.
There was no mention of anything else. The person complaining said 'I'm not trans but If I was I would be very uncomfortable attending a football match knowing she could be sat next to me'.
She complained to the PL who investigated and got Newcastle and the police involved.

Complained to Newcastle, I think, who got the PL involved. I can imagine the Saudis want to show they are welcoming of everyone in view of everything, but banning someone for what they think is a very (ahem) authoritarian way of showing you are inclusive. Read the fucking room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.