Premier League launches major fight back against illegal streaming

The way Football is shown in the UK on television is old and outdated, from the out of date commentators who still think the game is played like it was 25 years ago when they were relevant , to the way it's sold to the public ie. Super Sunday etc . I want to watch Man City games, I am not interested in Swansea V. Bournemouth, I appreciate some people are, I am not so why can't I have a package that's suited to my needs ? In other countries I can choose what game I wish to watch, in the UK I am force fed what the TV company wants me to watch. I don't mind paying for a package as long as it's not a stupid price, and I get to watch what I want to watch . It's about time the TV companies realise why people buy boxes it's not because we are all freeloaders but because we want to watch our choices not theirs .

Last edited:
Only difference I've noticed is that it's been easier to get a SS1 stream than a NBCSN stream for a change tbh.

The way Football is shown in the UK on television is old and outdated, from the out of date commentators who still think the game is played like it was 25 years ago when they were relevant , to the way it's sold to the public ie. Super Sunday etc . I want to watch Man City games, I am not interested in Swansea V. Bournemouth, I appreciate some people are, I am not so why can't I have a package that's suited to my needs ? In other countries I can choose what game I wish to watch, in the UK I am force fed what the TV company wants me to watch. I don't mind paying for a package as long as it's not a stupid price, and I get to watch what I want to watch . It's about time the TV companies realise why people buy boxes it's not because we are all freeloaders but because we want to watch our choices not theirs .

Bang on mate been saying this for years, only interested in watching City and only away games that I don't attend.
Would pay a reasonable amount to watch them and it's exactly why I watch streams .

Did anyone get one of the promised warning letters or emails off their ISP about downloading or streaming?

Try Ace Streaming, download the player and away you go. Chelsea v Palace on now, no buffering etc, perfect picture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.