Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

Hateful cnts from top to bottom that club, hendo, robbo, bobby, trent etc all cnts, dunno why the media try to paint them up as "likeable", they are anything but.

Shout out to the fat ref tonight too, kept the dippers going, won possesion back for them all game, well done, pigmol will be proud. Keeping the race alive till last day, thats what its all about.

Hope to fuck we win tommorow, put these twats in their place......ref permitting of course.

Southampton have history of getting dicked 9-0. Twice actually :/
We’ve failed to beat them and they done Liverpool last year. I know I’m clutching but I want anything I can get. Faith in city that’s all we need though. Do our jobs, simple

Put it this way, if we cannot beat Villa at home to win the league we don’t deserve to win it. They’re fucking shite. Team of thick fuckers who can’t string two passes together. Characterised by that idiot Mings who makes Harry Maguire look like a peak Maldini.

The ref was utter shite as well. He’s either a fat incompetent gobshite or a fat bent gobshite. Either way he’s not fit to referee.
And fat…
and a gobshite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.