Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

Put it this way, if we cannot beat Villa at home to win the league we don’t deserve to win it. They’re fucking shite. Team of thick fuckers who can’t string two passes together. Characterised by that idiot Mings who makes Harry Maguire look like a peak Maldini.

The ref was utter shite as well. He’s either a fat incompetent gobshite or a fat bent gobshite. Either way he’s not fit to referee.
On that performance I'd agree, but you know they're going to play like their lives depend on it when they play us.

You said its all on us and has been for weeks, but we literally got an advantage last week with the 1-1 between the dippers and Spurs.
If we win then it doesn't matter what they do, hence its all on us. We haven't needed any help from other teams as of yet regardless of whether we got help from Spurs etc.

Win your next two games and these rats can’t do a thing :) as for the ref Fook me embarrassing

Pressure back on us though. Lose tomorrow and it's game back on and a tricky fixture Saturday, when it's over they will have a game in hand. Please win both!!!!

But watching the same game? Two polar opposite views. Ah well.
That’s completely normal when it comes to entertainment which is what football is. I think superhero movies are dog shit yet millions love them. I like Brian Jonestown yet our lass leaves the room if I play them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.