Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

If Burnley or Leeds can get a result midweek it brings Southampton right back into the relegation mix.

They will have also had a ten day break before their game with Liverpool whilst it will be Liverpool’s third game in that period. I can see them getting something from them.
All Southampton will be getting is another 9-0

Yeah but it could have been a lot worse you may have had to win all 3 .........now there is room for error I genuinely think a win tommorow will more or less see it done .......... I can only see a good spanking of Villa which leaves something from the West Ham game ......... the very least the next two games will bring in at least a win

I hope so, three defenders missing worries me.

If Burnley or Leeds can get a result midweek it brings Southampton right back into the relegation mix.

They will have also had a ten day break before their game with Liverpool whilst it will be Liverpool’s third game in that period. I can see them getting something from them.

Southampton have turned to utter ratshit now and are on the sun loungers

If Southampton get a win or a draw against the dippers I’ll say nice things to fantasy Ireland for a week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.