Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

If Burnley or Leeds can get a result midweek it brings Southampton right back into the relegation mix.

They will have also had a ten day break before their game with Liverpool whilst it will be Liverpool’s third game in that period. I can see them getting something from them.
Good luck with that dream, but lets hope both win to add some pressure.

Thought Villa would get something but not to be

but there are positives

Liverpool weren’t great
Liverpool picked up injuries
Our gd is still worth an extra point at the moment
Villa were shite and won’t threaten us if they play like that
Villa picked up injuries

Pressure back on us though. Lose tomorrow and it's game back on and a tricky fixture Saturday, when it's over they will have a game in hand. Please win both!!!!
Yeah but it could have been a lot worse you may have had to win all 3 .........now there is room for error I genuinely think a win tommorow will more or less see it done .......... I can only see a good spanking of Villa which leaves something from the West Ham game ......... the very least the next two games will bring in at least a win

Put it this way, if we cannot beat Villa at home to win the league we don’t deserve to win it. They’re fucking shite. Team of thick fuckers who can’t string two passes together. Characterised by that idiot Mings who makes Harry Maguire look like a peak Maldini.

The ref was utter shite as well. He’s either a fat incompetent gobshite or a fat bent gobshite. Either way he’s not fit to referee.
Tonight's internet winner

Well clear as day that the PL use the refs to “enhance” the brand / product for the red arm chair fans. Not a chance we are going to be allowed to win our last 3 games. They want this down to the last kick of the season, perfect for them is Liverpool having a 93:20 moment.

Our players are going to have to fight tooth and nail to win this league title, and they will. As Pep said we do it without help.
‘Enhance’ is doing all the work in this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.