Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

Need a good strong Liverpool win tonight to keep the league interesting.

Also, and I'm sure I read this in our unbiased media, Liverpool winning the quadruple would be good for football.

One team hoovering up all the trophies is excellent for competition as it raises the bar for everyone else.

Wasnt gonna watch the game later but have to watch the pundits at the start , please be keane and spitty
100% , they will be searching for the negatives around Haaland , his awful injury record , alice band fashion faux pas , Pep doesnt like strikers and treated Aguero like shite , gonna get the jelly , ice cream and popcorn ready.

I'm stunned the BBC haven't got them top by giving them a point right now as it's 0-0....

What a knob.

@youngbob put me right.
If points were put onto the table before a game had started then everyone begins the season with 38 points. This would be especially frustrating for shit teams like Norwich and the Rags as there would be many weeks when their points total actually dropped after a match. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.