Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

Liverpool are going on one of those little runs they have every so often when the asthma treatment wears off. They'll lose tonight and then lose the cup final on Saturday too. Klopp will have one eye on the final. He's talking the talk about fighting for the title, but he'll make changes and Villa will capitalise. Villa have nothing to play for and that means they can try things they might not otherwise. Ball into Ings to set Watkins in behind. 3-1 Villa.

It'll be interesting what team he puts out tonight, think he's going to try and muddle a win with half a side and go for the cups now.

For those like me who like the odds…. According to BFEX there’s a 36% chance of them not winning tonight, it was 32% for the Spurs game.

Fingers crossed, not that I’ll be watching it.

For those like me who like the odds…. According to BFEX there’s a 36% chance of them not winning tonight, it was 32% for the Spurs game.

Fingers crossed, not that I’ll be watching it.
I'll have a glance at the score a couple of times and if it looks good pick up the last 15-20mins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.