Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

Everton are ok now.

Us?

I'm waiting for Atkinson to ignore Coady breaking Laportes face at a set piece and the bent twat sending Eric off for it.

Good luck. You should be good enough to beat Watford.

Agree, especially with so many of their best players out. But we played Chelsea away with a terrible team and got a draw so anything can happen. Plus the U23's will be trying to impress. We just need to make sure we do our job.

Hopefully a win for Chelsea and City too

Chelsea have clearly been spooked for top 4 because they've prioritised tonight over Saturday, unfortunately.

Chelsea have clearly been spooked for top 4 because they've prioritised tonight over Saturday, unfortunately.

This has me really torn as them beating Leeds is way more important to us than them beating Liverpool. But I hate them lot.

Just hoping that they turn it on in both games and win both - then everyone is happy.

I'm waiting for Atkinson to ignore Coady breaking Laportes face at a set piece and the bent twat sending Eric off for it.

Said this at work today - expect it to be a 90 minute incident so if the ref sees it as it is Coady gets sent off and misses their game at Klanfield.

Said this at work today - expect it to be a 90 minute incident so if the ref sees it as it is Coady gets sent off and misses their game at Klanfield.
Coady's worth more on the pitch at Anfield. His replacement might actually try and be professional.

Come on Chelsea. Morale boosting win before Saturday to put Leeds closer to relegation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.