Premier League (midweek) Games 10/11/12 May '22

Didn't watch last night, but am I correct in assuming Moss was a little bit biased?
Not biased, but his usual inept self, couldn't keep up with play, got most big calls wrong and ignored the blatant.

Those wrong calls aided the scousers but tbh on another day as it's mossy probably would have made those calls in the opposite direction.

As always he is an inconsistan contradiction, or in other words a fat useless tosser

Not biased, but his usual inept self, couldn't keep up with play, got most big calls wrong and ignored the blatant.

Those wrong calls aided the scousers but tbh on another day as it's mossy probably would have made those calls in the opposite direction.

As always he is an inconsistan contradiction, or in other words a fat useless tosser
In other words he's bent as fuck and he always favours the dippers!

I thought Moss was poor, simply made too many mistakes. Biased? No, but the Dippers benefited from more of his mistakes than Villa did. Fabinho should have picked up a yellow card.

He also did seem a bit slow and got in the way more than he should.

I thought Moss was poor, simply made too many mistakes. Biased? No, but the Dippers benefited from more of his mistakes than Villa did. Fabinho should have picked up a yellow card.

He also did seem a bit slow and got in the way more than he should.
Ahh Fabhino I have lost track of the number of cards that fucker has dodged and I seldom watch the dippers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.