Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

The ref isn't filling me with confidence, that he will be fair if/when the game heats up and Liverpool start getting desperate.

Liverpool are reffed totally different,,

Mane and Fabinho diving no yellows , persistent fouling not booked !

Kopp can.do what he wants

Feck I hate these bunch of candle dipping I'm not English I'm scouse bunch of its never our fault you'll never walk alone unless you fuck up or want out bunch of total oxygen theifs
We’re both the bottom two teams for bookings in the league, we’ve had 35 and they’ve had 34… United 58… Leeds 85 (fuck me, 85, haha!)

Every time I remember this happening. We cant score or cant create clear cut chances against Liverpool and they score of every cross/half chance/loose ball in the box. Is that cause of their attack vs our defence or is it like that when they play you lot too?

Doesnt help we dont have a proper centre forward I guess.

I think Liverpool are quite happy with a draw to be honest and will play with that in mind with the hope of sneaking a 1-0 win. Arsenal don’t look that threatening despite playing well.

Liverpool are reffed totally different,,

Mane and Fabinho diving no yellows , persistent fouling not booked !

Kopp can.do what he wants

Feck I hate these bunch of candle dipping I'm not English I'm scouse bunch of its never our fault you'll never walk alone unless you fuck up or want out bunch of total oxygen theifs
The only time they get a yellow is when it should be red

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.