Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

Fabinho is the biggest pussy going

Goes down like a dack of stolen hub caps at the slightest puff of air ,,

Still hate him for that one.he did at Newcastle from which the cheats scored

Glimpse into life without Salah, they’d be nowhere without him & it’s showing, hope he fucks off at the end of the season or spends next season talking to others while the dips try throwing silly money at him

He's exceeded all expectation. They have Jota and Luiz I think they'll be okay unfortunately.

From what I’ve seen, you must mean Mr Tumble #2, given the amount of time Mané has spent falling down for no good reason!

Should have had himself a yellow for diving already, but Klopp trying hard to run cover for him against the Fourth Official. No yellow for Klopp, either, even though he laid into the Fourth Official for about 3-4 mins straight!

Result looks like it’s balanced on a knife edge, with one defensive slip up ready to create news.
Difference is mane isn’t as cunning as the other twat
Ref will definitely buy salahs arms in the air dives

Cue the sniper in the crowd when Salah comes on and gets into the penalty area. It's as predictable as my luck at the Cheltenham festival

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.