Premier League (midweek) Games 18/19 May

I've got a must win title deciding head to head match in my fantasy football league and I've just transferred Reguilon in, heard that he's scored a screamer against Villa get in :)

Wait, what do you mean own goal?

You are Jon Moss and I claim my £5.

I am sure Jon Moss gets more than a fiver in his envelopes.
If a penalty would have been given for similar v Ederson, I would be seething , the forward had kicked it out of play.
You however would be screaming for that to be given as a penalty against City.
Fair play to you.

Are you saying that because the ball was going out of play? Or you winding us up ?
Well; if the logic is that because the ball was going out (gone out?) of play when the incident took place, does that mean you can chin someone when the ball is out of play, and no action will be taken?

Well; if the logic is that because the ball was going out (gone out?) of play when the incident took place, does that mean you can chin someone when the ball is out of play, and no action will be taken?
in my book no. You still can’t foul a player just because he has no chance of winning the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.