Premier League ( midweek ) Games 2/3/4 March

Football is fucking rubbish without fans. I’d usually watch and enjoy all games that are on, but, apart from City’s games, I find them all an utter chore to watch without fans.

I hate the fake crowd noise so watch it without where I can and they’re just like watching training sessions.

50% of what makes football good is the people stood in the stands watching, singing, shouting, moaning, booing, giving shit, being dicks, being funny... and especially going fucking mental when goals are scored!

The line I say most when watching football (in normal times) comes when a goal is scored and the camera is stuck on the players celebrating the goal, when I say, “show the fans not the bloody players!” Because you can’t beat seeing LIMBS! when a goal is scored, proper limbs are as beautiful as the goal!m itself!
I always think that when I see the Kompany goal against Leicester the other year. Camera should have been on the fans. Particularly level 1 South stand to see me ballooning

Same as Laporte offside, not really. Too easy to hate VAR, currently its definitely not in the spirit of the game.

Lines showed him on then they switched them lmaooo making a mockery out of this game var

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.