Premier League (midweek) Games 2/3/4 May '23

Result to be expected, can't expect any more gifts from them, newcastles the only realistic chance of them dropping points but we should still anticipate them winning all their games. all on us to do our job and we don't even have to be concerned with them.
Agree with you but who would have said they would have dropped points against West Ham and Southampton?

Result to be expected, can't expect any more gifts from them, newcastles the only realistic chance of them dropping points but we should still anticipate them winning all their games. all on us to do our job and we don't even have to be concerned with them.
Brighton at the emirates is the kind of game they usually balls up

Are you serious
Frank's a great guy
But a shocking manager
He should be a assistant manager learning from a good manager because he's clueless at the moment
Should never have been sacked in the first place. He’s perfect for Chelsea…..

At what stage do Chelsea’s players take some accountability?
IMG_0218.jpeg

Part of the issue is that these players didn’t set their fee. Chelsea did. Every single one of them is at least 100% higher than what would be reasonable. I love that we got 56 million out of a declining Sterling and avoided massively overpaying for the maned wonder. I mean, just look at this list. It’s boggling. I almost feel sorry for Mudryk. He’s going to make a worst transfer ever list at some point. Maybe soon. So do we hold them accountable for being middling talents that Boehley massively overpaid for? Maybe. But maybe this is the best they have got to give.

View attachment 77457

Part of the issue is that these players didn’t set their fee. Chelsea did. Every single one of them is at least 100% higher than what would be reasonable. I love that we got 56 million out of a declining Sterling and avoided massively overpaying for the maned wonder. I mean, just look at this list. It’s boggling. I almost feel sorry for Mudryk. He’s going to make a worst transfer ever list at some point. Maybe soon. So do we hold them accountable for being middling talents that Boehley massively overpaid for? Maybe. But maybe this is the best they have got to give.

Chelsea have got the problem that we have so wonderfully avoided since the takeover (but which we famously suffered from under Swales): chairmen-owners who think they know about the game and who directly intervene over the heads of the people they've appointed to deal with sporting problems. People who don't know how to delegate.
It's why, many moons ago, Derby County lost the best manager they have ever had or will ever have in their entire history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.