Premier League (midweek) Games 2/3/4 May '23

View attachment 77457

Part of the issue is that these players didn’t set their fee. Chelsea did. Every single one of them is at least 100% higher than what would be reasonable. I love that we got 56 million out of a declining Sterling and avoided massively overpaying for the maned wonder. I mean, just look at this list. It’s boggling. I almost feel sorry for Mudryk. He’s going to make a worst transfer ever list at some point. Maybe soon. So do we hold them accountable for being middling talents that Boehley massively overpaid for? Maybe. But maybe this is the best they have got to give.
575 million, on that shite.

About 5 players on that list are okay, the rest are shamefully overpriced shite.

I don't think they could sell all of those players and recoup what they paid for Fernandez.

See get Dippers into Europe is in full cheat mode, non pen for Spurs and Jota non red card last game and penalty tonight not overturned by var even though no contact, then u see the one on Stones we didnt get

Not too fussed with their wins, they’re not catching Newcastle so it would just be United they’d take CL spot from.

Thought it might have helped with Bellingham if they got CL but that’s not happening anyway by the looks of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.