Premier League ( midweek ) Games 26/27/28 January

If Kane hadn't spent so long being a mardarse, it might have been halftime before Liverpool could have scored.
Probably another mourinho tactic in play
Time waste
Shite.

Very disappointing to see a scouse twat score but as a neutral I’m also disappointed in Spurs‘ performance. I hadn’t realised they’re just a long ball team, with no threat at all unless Son outpaces someone or Kane gets a set piece. Awful for a so called top side. Are they always so shit?
no
They are sometimes worse than this

Shite.

Very disappointing to see a scouse twat score but as a neutral I’m also disappointed in Spurs‘ performance. I hadn’t realised they’re just a long ball team, with no threat at all unless Son outpaces someone or Kane gets a set piece. Awful for a so called top side. Are they always so shit?
Yes. Against the top sides. A tad more adventurous against the minnows, but a bloody hard watch.
Usually try to find someone else to watch if City aren't playing.

As a spectacle, the game needed a goal and consequently now Spurs have to have a go, so should prove to be a decent second half.

No chance Spurs rip it, like ultra defensive teams against us one down is acceptable and maybe have a go in the last 15 mins if it stays the same.

Shite.

Ha, that’s exactly what I said to my lad. Haven’t watched them in a while, and it’s exactly as you say. Kane does nothing.

Cant agree. Liverpool are a better team than they have showed of late. They are capable of going on a run. The further they are behind the better
Liverpool are the only side good enough in this league, that could make us have to get to 85+ points to win it. Spurs getting a result here would be fantastic for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.