Premier League ( midweek ) Games 26/27/28 January

It’s like he expected better contact from Mane on the cross but no excuse for not just picking it up, so so poor.
He needs to grow a pair, he's supposed to be a keeper. Any decent keeper I've ever seen would've just dived across and blocked not giving a shit about getting hit, but the guy seems like a bit too much of a pussy to me. Always looks scared of getting hurt.

Harry Kane and Son will be 28 and 29 start of next season, they really are two very good players who could end up with zero silverware if they stay at the Spuds (well I hope so this season at the least). Maybe time for a move, could see Kane going to the Rags.

How wank are spuds.
Playing with 10 men cos his highness harry wants to walk around the pitch and be on the camera.
Fuckin Jimmy Hill looking prick.
Klopps face when Son scored told a picture. He thought spuds would then defend for their lives for the rest of the game.
But now the dippers have to lead Jose will have diarrhoea at the thought of going on the front foot for an equaliser.
Be a man Maureen and take Kane off he's hampering your team and i want this to be a fucking DRAW!

Spurs were never going to deliver. Why break a habit of a lifetime. Liverpool are miles ahead and if we don’t continue to grind out wins they will be right up our arse.

Yes that's why I wanted a gap before we play them as we never get bugger all at Anfield. Plus I fear once they get one win the confidence will come back and they'll go on a run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.