Premier League ( midweek ) Games 26/27/28 January

Dippers were favourites for this game, should of known, very rarely the bookies get it wrong, City 1/3 for the title, dippers into 11/2 after tonite..

Spurs got some serious fucking players in Kane and Son but one can never count on them to actually beat Liverpool. They are a worthless shitty team from start to finish. I know we still have a comfortable gap to Liverpool, especially if we run over Sheffield, but this is the last thing I wanted to see. They are handsdown our biggest threat to the trophy as I'm not worried at all about Leicester or United. Seeing them hit the ground running now like this against a team that's suppose to challenge for the league title is not what I wanted. This would've been the perfect draw.

And Mourinho continue to fool an entire footballing world that he is still the real deal, signing sick multi million dollar contracts when his football is nowhere near the top anymore. Laughable how Spurs fell for bringing in the "top manager" Mourinho.

Spurs got some serious fucking players in Kane and Son but one can never count on them to actually beat Liverpool. They are a worthless shitty team from start to finish. I know we still have a comfortable gap to Liverpool, especially if we run over Sheffield, but this is the last thing I wanted to see. They are handsdown our biggest threat to the trophy as I'm not worried at all about Leicester or United. Seeing them hit the ground running now like this against a team that's suppose to challenge for the league title is not what I wanted. This would've been the perfect draw.

I wouldn't say they hit the ground running. Spurs were awful and gifted them their goals. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.