Premier League (midweek) Games 28/29/30 December

I noticed that too. He’s definitely trying to sound more ‘neutral/ posh northern’. Maybe trying to fit in more with the Mobberly/ Knutsford/ wherever he lives in north Cheshire scene.
its not that, he sounds more danish (not norwegian) now all of a sudden……like he just returned from a gap year.

people in posh cheshire still have northern accents…he must have grown up somewhere round there/Hale

I know you are being facetious, but they have quality in about 7 positions and squad quality in the others, but the area they really lack is the midfield.
i dont understand why they havent invested more. in 19/20 they finished in 5th, above city, in terms of annual turnover.

their brand is surely very marketable around the world, perhaps even as much as United.

they complain about not having the spending power of city/united/chelsea and I don't understand why they arent also at that level

i dont understand why they havent invested more. in 19/20 they finished in 5th, above city, in terms of annual turnover.

their brand is surely very marketable around the world, perhaps even as much as United.

they complain about not having the spending power of city/united/chelsea and I don't understand why they arent also at that level
Once they got access to our scouting systems turned off they were scared of copying the rags and spunking a billion on shite. By not spending they can claim to be victims and ensure a few hundred million to fsg accounts year in year out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.