Premier League (midweek) Games 28/29/30 December

I love the way the league trophy has sky blue and white ribbons on it in the graphics - lets everyone know who the champions are :)

Cannot see anything but a comfortable win for Liverpool by two goals at least. Leicester cannot string more than two passes together.
If somehow Leicester manage to take a lead it will be interesting
Think dippers will come out firing in the first ten now, can’t see Leicester coping
Fingers crossed though

That salah pen Oliver gave if that was any city player Oliver would of waved it on! The mans a cheat favours the red **** teams.
Absolute dive. I will never be convinced of dipper bias until I see that Egyptian booked for doing that. He has won dozens of pens that way.

Amazes me how it’s not even a question when he goes down. Genuinely feel players should get a card for diving even if it’s deemed a pen if they’ve gone down like a sack of shit. Think we’ve had a couple of soft ones for a change recently but fuck me how he goes down and gets rewarded for it every time is incredible

Absolute dive. I will never be convinced of dipper bias until I see that Egyptian booked for doing that. He has won dozens of pens that way.

Yep he is so good at inviting a challenge he waits and waits players shouldn’t even attempt to tackle the cheat.

Albrighton and Tielemans will need to come on
Can see a goal from dippers left side as Leicester seem happy to give them free reign on that side
Madison needs to grow a pair and get stuck in
Choudrey needs to pass to a player in blue
They need to go to a back 5 with wing backs and bring Albrighton on. Far too much space in wide areas for Tsimikss and Arnold only a matter of time before they get punished. The midfield three have been a disgrace so far pick your choice of who to drag off none of them helping out the full backs with overloads.

You just made me think lenovo don't have the rights to watch 4k netflix(I pay for 4k) maybe the same with prime, but I can watch 4k netflix through iptv or Samsung TV . Not all devices pay for the rights for 4k
I think my stream is only 1080 HD but it looks good on the iPad screen. I pay for the Sky channels via Virgin and only get SD - looks shite on my 65" TV but not going to pay a premium for HD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.