Premier League (midweek) Games 28/29/30 December

With all these postponements, the table is looking like a late 70s, early 80s winter table with clubs playing widely dispirit number of games.

Amazes me how it’s not even a question when he goes down. Genuinely feel players should get a card for diving even if it’s deemed a pen if they’ve gone down like a sack of shit. Think we’ve had a couple of soft ones for a change recently but fuck me how he goes down and gets rewarded for it every time is incredible
Exactly he was going down from the Initial challenge , the 2nd follow up movement was just shit defending and turned it from dive given to given

Amazes me how it’s not even a question when he goes down. Genuinely feel players should get a card for diving even if it’s deemed a pen if they’ve gone down like a sack of shit. Think we’ve had a couple of soft ones for a change recently but fuck me how he goes down and gets rewarded for it every time is incredible
As much chance as Ronaldo getting a red card…should have had several for his recent “challenges“.

Not bothering torturing myself with this game. Watched far too many liverpools games in the hope they would lose or drop points.

They will score a 82nd minute winner and the commentator will start screaming like a 8 year old girl at Christmas. They don’t even hide the corruption anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.