Premier League (midweek) Games 28/29/30 December

I am watching on an iPad using the Amazon Prime Video app and the picture is really good
You just made me think lenovo don't have the rights to watch 4k netflix(I pay for 4k) maybe the same with prime, but I can watch 4k netflix through iptv or Samsung TV . Not all devices pay for the rights for 4k

Nacho is their future. Steptoe is on his way to begging on my trains around Leicester for his next hit.
He has a certain look. Iheanacho looks good. I am glad he is doing well. Rodgers, or whoever is the next, should get him his minutes.

You just made me think lenovo don't have the rights to watch 4k netflix(I pay for 4k) maybe the same with prime, but I can watch 4k netflix through iptv or Samsung TV . Not all devices pay for the rights for 4k

I am watch on my old 5 yr old Lenovo laptop and it fine

Wonder if Leicester go to five at the back second half soak up Liverpool attack then break with speed like they did to us.

I am not sure he even cares, but Hamza Choudhury doesn't belong to PL. They are really crooked if Rodgers had to use him against the dippers of any opposition!

Far too much space for Alexander Arnold on far too many occasions.

Leicester won’t get away with that for another half. Rodgers needs to sort that out sharpish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.