Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

I think the PS4 is locked 60hz so it's taking a 50hz stream and outputting at 60hz which will cause little micro-stutters every second.

Cheers for the info! It was far more noticeable on the palace game than it was ours.

I also had the tiny micro stuttering as i watched it on the tv but i stream Amazon all the time and never have any issues but for the football last night it was tiny but noticeable.

I also had the tiny micro stuttering as i watched it on the tv but i stream Amazon all the time and never have any issues but for the football last night it was tiny but noticeable.

The stuttering is more noticeable when watching live sport than it is tv shows/films (24/25/30).

Btw just checked the match replays on Amazon and they are archived at 25fps. Still a good resolution (1080p) and a nice high bitrate but when you watch the games live tonight they will be shown at 50fps and that makes all the difference.

Wednesday

Chelsea vAston Villa

Leicester City v Watford

Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur

Southampton v Norwich

Wolverhampton Wanderers v West Ham

Liverpool v Everton

I think Everton will get a point today, they are due a reaction after their stoppage time loss to Leicester last week-end.

Will be watching the rags game.....the dippers game will be just a pain to watch the inevitable var cock up , so only if there is a chance they would be dropping points , then will watch that

Just seen United's lineup. They're getting smashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.