Premier League (midweek) Games 3/4/5 December

They don't have a manager,they will get battered and even if they manage to get level the dippers will dive and get var help

Agreed it's a long shot but derbies are hard to predict and if they manage to score first they might get something.

They don't have a manager,they will get battered and even if they manage to get level the dippers will dive and get var help
We do. Why, I don't know. Putting Silva in charge for the Klanfield Derby is cruel. On the off chance we end up winning or drawing, the bastards will get a convenient penalty.

COYS!

Just heard on Sky's Soccer Special; "good news for Manchester United, Scott McTominay is back this evening"

xA8tapv.gif

We do. Why, I don't know. Putting Silva in charge for the Klanfield Derby is cruel. On the off chance we end up winning or drawing, the bastards will get a convenient penalty.

COYS!
Oh sorry ,i'm thinking of the watford manager,what is going wrong with silva? it seems to have gone tits up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.