Premier League (midweek) Games 30/31 Jan + 1/Feb '24

losing points to Chelsea away from 4-3 up and Wolves away from 1-0, if we lose the title these will be the reasons. alongside the home draws vs Spurs, Palace who were there for taking.

I'm glad you found it funny that the Rag Cunts won.
It was the joy of Wolves equalising, where I very much laughed out loud, then the despair of their winner within what seemed seconds.

Me, personally, I don’t give a fuck as they’re shit and saved my senses 2 hours of football nonsense ;-)

That’s plainly not true. There’s a huge area of subjectivity when there’s been some contact, as to whether it’s enough contact for a referee to give a penalty.

They’re not then asking the VAR whether there’s enough contact for him to give a penalty if he was referee. They’re asking him if there’s been a major error. Effectively if there was any contact or not.
To determine if the ref made an error VAR has to decide if the original offence happened or not
If he decided that his decision was in contradiction of the refs then the next question is it a clear and obvious enough to ask the ref to look again

The Wolves penalty wasn’t however Tierney who didn’t give the penalty last evening decided it was enough of an error

VAR is bringing the game into dispute

To determine if the ref made an error VAR has to decide if the original offence happened or not
If he decided that his decision was in contradiction of the refs then the next question is it a clear and obvious enough to ask the ref to look again

The Wolves penalty wasn’t however Tierney who didn’t give the penalty last evening decided it was enough of an error

VAR is bringing the game into dispute
Brave. The bore-bot is closing in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.