Premier League (midweek) Games 4/5 April '23

There’s no excuse for the ‘Arteta tactical timeout’, and I have been moaning about that all season.

But aren’t the recent ones to allow Muslim players the break fast after sun down during Ramadan?
Not talking about the Ramadan breaks.

Pope went down and started to point at his knee, almost as if that was a signal. The physios came on and all the other Newcastle players ran to Howe who gave a teamtalk. Couple of minutes later Pope is up and running. There was fuck all wrong with him

Not talking about the Ramadan breaks.

Pope went down and started to point at his knee, almost as if that was a signal. The physios came on and all the other Newcastle players ran to Howe who gave a teamtalk. Couple of minutes later Pope is up and running. There was fuck all wrong with him
Ahh, not watching that match. Thought you might have been talking about the break they had at 25 minutes in the Rag match.

I have offered a solution that involves players having to go off for a time assessment if they go down with a head injury.

But I am not sure what can be done about keepers going down given the current rules.

The way the commentator said Paqueta’s name then it reminded me of that woman that Clive James used to get out on his show in the 90s

It was a shit attempt at a joke that didn't work

i-know-han-solo.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.