Premier League (midweek) Games 4/5 April '23

Don’t want them getting top 4 so they can’t buy decent players and hopefully slowly decline in a sea of debt and mediocrity
As I have said for months, I think the league goal this season is to make sure they at least finish 4th, to protect at least one of the fading cash cows, so I think it will have to be quite the meltdown for them to dropout.

Would still love to see it, of course.

Lille Danmark needs to step it up in the second half.
Denmark can fuck off, they lost me £190 last week when they lost in Khazakstan. They were the only team on my entire bet that lost.

That’s three accumulators in a month where I lost out by one result: Liverpool at Bournemouth, Denmark in Khazakstan and Chelsea against Villa.

Don’t bet, people!

Denmark can fuck off, they lost me £190 last week when they lost in Khazakstan. They were the only team on my entire bet that lost.

That’s three accumulators in a month where I lost out by one result: Liverpool at Bournemouth, Denmark in Khazakstan and Chelsea against Villa.

Don’t bet, people!

200w.gif

Haha, anyone else catch the lad explaining what was going on to the pretty lass next to him trying to stay dry by covering her head with what looks like a fur coat behind the United player for the throw in.

Meme worthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.