Premier League Midweek Games 4/5 Dec

We knew the dippers would win,they do need their key men on though
I can see the boiled bollocks script in the morning. "Liverpool's rotated side strolls to a win ag Burnley whilst City's first team struggle to best Watford. Is this conclusive proof Liverpool are worthy title winners?"

Can’t rely on these crap premier league teams like Everton and Burnley. Best league in the world my arse, they bend over for Liverpool and as seen by their champions league away results, Liverpool aren’t exactly a great side.
The everton goal was a keeper 1 in a million fuck up and burnley are at the bottom of the league so hardly either bending over

Haha.

Be very interesting to see their team selection with a lunchtime kick-off down at Bournemouth on Saturday, with one eye on Napoli Tuesday.

Dipper seasoncard holder i know is desperate for them to go out, convinced klopp will fuck the Europa league off and all in for the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.