Premier League Midweek Games 4/5 Dec

Only have MOTD to go off but Rags v Arsenal was comically bad. All four goals were embarrassing. Unfortunately they were both as shit as each other so the rags pick up a point and continue to edge towards safety.

Watched a bit of the Rags' game live and it appeared to be played on a different planet to the one City are plying their trade on.

Watched a bit of the Rags' game live and it appeared to be played on a different planet to the one City are plying their trade on.
FI and I determined during the match that we play in an alternate universe where players have talent, managers know what they are doing, and club management have a long term plan. Only occasionally are we forced to come over and play teams from the other universe, and only really to give fringe players game time and provide a taste of what could happen if we become complacent.

It’s basically just like Counterpart (interesting series, if anyone is looking for something new to watch, by the way).

I'm not going to dwell too much on the game.

After Sunday's win, I'm nit surprised that we looked less sharp tonight.

But a point at OT is ok.

I still think we have a good shout for top 4.

Leave aside the first 2 games of the season, I think our form has been pretty good

I'm happy

PS maybe I'm being deluded here but I don't think Man Yoo can play much better than they did tonight, whereas I think we can play better

You are a home side. The drop off in your away performances, is alarming.
Great performance last weekend, in a derby, was a must and you delivered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.